Global Innovation Summit is the flagship event of InnoEU Tech Bridge. Once a year, we gather a delegation of innovation drivers from Europe to visit China and attend several conferences along a 1-week business trip. Objective is network with corporates, investors, and incubators as well as Technology and Science in order start business in China. Delegates can expect a sponsored trip packed with info sessions, networking events, pitch opportunities and cultural experiences.
We proud ourselves with a very business driven approach and tangible results of our mission. Outcome of the last GIS program include 5-digits investments for participating start-ups and a China program for a German start-up services managed by InnoEU. Participants highlighted the excellent connections they could make not only in China but also amongst the European delegates.
We are now open for interested innovation drivers from Europe. The agenda and exact dates will be confirmed once the intercontinental travel restrictions allow a prediction. Goal is to be one of the first missions from Europe to visit China. To ensure a swift and smooth start, InnoEU is scouting for potential participants on C-Level:
- Incubators & Start-Up Networks from across Europe with strong focus on technological innovation (can designate on of their members to join the trip)
- Innovative Start-Ups, Scale-Ups and SMEs from Europe meeting the criteria:
- Truly innovative product preferably for our target industries
- Minimum Technology Readiness Level 4 (Prototype)
- Patented innovation or filed patent (when applicable)
- Reasonable market potential in Asia, i.e. China
- Strong interest to engage in Asian markets